Eminent carmaker Mercedes-Benz is planning to introduce R350 2010 on 7th October in Indian Market. The Mercedes R350 is a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) that will generate a new section of luxury MPVs on Indian roads. More information about price, specifications and review of Mercedes Benz R350 2010 is given here.
This new 7 seater car provides space and size of a SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) and the drivability of a saloon. It has advanced interior and exterior features. Currently Mercedes R350 has no competition in Indian market but in near future Porsche may come up with Cayenne V6 on same price range. The Mercedes Benz R350 is priced around Rs. 60 Lakhs. R-Class Mercedes will enlarge the company’s portfolio further in the country that has been already growing in the past 6 months because it has launched different variants of the E-Class.
Mercedes Benz R350 is powered by 3500 cc engine that is able to generate 272 BHP of max power at 6000 RPM and 350 N/m of torque at 2400 to 5000 RPM. R350 is competent of accelerating from 0 to 100 KMPH in 8.4 seconds and reach maximum speed of 230 KMPH.
Mercedes R-Class provides bi-xenon headlamps, steel spring suspension in front and AIRmatic (Adaptive Intelligent Ride control) system. The new R-class enters in the market with Mercedes’ newest generation 7G-Tronic automatic transmission. It has the shift paddles placed on the steering wheel whereas Direct Select lever is on the steering column.
Features of Mercedes Benz R350
- Displacement: 3498 CC
- V6 petrol engine
- DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Drag Coefficient (Cd): 0.32
- Fuel Tank capacity: 80 litres
- rear track: 1651 mm
- ground clearance: 158 mm (estimated)
- length: 5157 mm
- wheelbase: 3125 mm
- front track: 1661 mm
- width: 1922 mm (2183 mm with outside rear view mirror open)
- height: 1674 mm
Specifications of Mercedes Benz R350
- Electric glass sunroof, tilt and sliding
- Tyre pressure loss monitoring system
- Sump shield for engine protection
- Airmatic adaptive self leveling air suspension with adjustable ride height
- Audio 20 with in dash 6 CD changer, MP3, aux-in port
- Harmon/ Kardon logic 7 surround speakers
- EASY PACK Automatic Tailgate closing operation
- Bi-xenon headlamps with washers
- 10 spoke 18″ light alloy wheels
- Multifunction steering wheel in nappa leather
- adaptive brake light
- roof spoiler
- PRE-SAFE system
- parktronic parking sensors, front and rear
- ashtray package
- Neck Pro head restraints for driver and co driver, a safety feature
- collapsible spare wheel
- burr walnut wood trim, high gloss
The Benz offers facilities like 6 discs DVD/CD player along with 8 speakers. Benz R class is also offered with Dual zone weather control and Electronic pollen and dust filter. It also has AUX-IN pin for external connectivity from I-pods and MP3 players, Command system with voice control, hands free calling with Bluetooth interface, Rear seat entertainment system, parking assist, rear view camera and optional steering function.
Photos of Mercedes Benz R350 2010:
Mercedes-Benz R350 BlueTEC 4 MATIC The new generation of R-Class video from youtube: