Treasure of Big Totem 10 is the installment in the Treasure of Big Totem adventure series from Federico Rutenberg, the creator of Esklavos and Doctor Ku game series. “Getting to the reef will not be easy. Victoria will have to avoid the piranhas to find the next scroll.” Good luck and have fun!
- Take bottle from water, stone on far left of beach and twig on left of mountain in background.
- Talk to the skull and get seed.
- Use twig on flame above skull to get torch.
- Use stone to trees to left of hat to get earth.
- Use earth on trees near skull. Place seed in earth.
- Use bottle on planted seed.
- Click on plant (it moves off).
- Use torch on ground where you planted it (to harden the ground?), chase the plant back there and take leaf from plant.
- Combine bottle and leaf. Click on scroll.
- Take tubes top left and below
- Take mask from corral on right. Take seaweed on left corral.
- Combine seaweed and tubes to make snorkel.
- Combine snorkel and mask (automatically used).
- Click bottom of scene to swim deeper.
- Click blue frond from stone bottom left to get a paste.
- Take stone to right of blue fronds. Use stone to get gem encrusted in rock behind.
- Take small spines from left of scene (corral above and below).
- Combine spines with blue paste.
- Use paste/spine mixture on tube to spit out gem. Take gem.
- Go up (click top of scene), click fish (swims down) and go back down.
- Click fish (moves down and left).
- Click flap in rock and then fish (swims through flap and appears above crab). Click crab and take gem.
- Use gems on totem, take key. Use key on chest, click chest and you’re out.
For playing game, click on http://www.esklavos.com/bigtotem1/
Video of Treasure of Big Totem 10 Walkthrough from YouTube: