PDIL Recruitment 2010 : PDIL (Projects & Development India Limited) has published recruitment notification for the posts of Technicians, Lab Technicians and Scientist/Engineers on contract. Candidate is required general qualification in each field and maximum age limit is 30 years. Detailed information about PDIL Recruitment 2010 notification, job details and application forms format is given below.
PDIL was established in 1951 as a Technology wing of Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited. The main aim of PDIL is to obtain Technological Self reliance. It is one type of premier design engineering and consultancy organization, dedicated towards technological excellence and self-reliance in the development of the fertilizer and allied chemical industries with associated off site and utility facilities, Oil & Gas Sector viz. Product pipelines, LPG Terminals, Oil terminals, LPG Bottling Plants, LPG mounded Storages, Methanol Plants, Hydrogen Plants and various acid Plants. In terms of installed capacity and consumption of nitrogenous fertilizers, a vital economical input for the agricultural sector, India is ranked fourth in the world.
For the post of Management Trainees, online applications are invited from qualified applicants at their Offices at Noida & Baroda. Applicant must be qualified with full time Engineering Degree in Chemical / Civil / Electrical / Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engg / Mechanical/ Production / Industrial Engineering/ from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks and for SC/ST Applicants with 55% marks. The age of the applicant should be Maximum 25 years for Graduates in Engineering Discipline and 27 years for Post Graduates in Engineering Discipline.
- Commencement of online registration of applications by Applicants: 25th June 2010
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 10th July 2010
- Last date for accepting registration slips with required documents by post: 20th July 2010
- Intimation to Applicants regarding admit cards by email: 8th August 2010
- All India Written Test: 22nd August 2010
Applicants who are appearing / appeared for final examination 2010 for any of the above qualifications can also apply provided they have secured average 60% marks in previous exams (55% marks for SC/ST Applicants ). For Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Management Services/Industrial Engineering disciplines, Applicants having following degrees approved by AICTE are acceptable:
- Chemical – Only Chemical Engineering.
- Civil – Only Civil Engineering
- Electrical – Only Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation – Only Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical – Only Mechanical Engineering
- Management Services/ Industrial Engineering – Only Production / Industrial Engineering
- Applicants with other degrees shall not be considered.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- PDIL shall not be responsible for any loss/delay in receipt of Registration Slip /Letters of communication, due to invalid/wrong e-mail id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc.
- Applicants against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
- All Applicants to have a basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Photographs affixed on registration slip and admit card should be the same.
- Photocopies of Registration slip/Demand Draft will be rejected.
- The candidature of such candidate whose registration slip along with documents received after 20th July 2010 shall be rejected.
- Candidate has to apply online only. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- Applicants should retain a photocopy of their Demand Draft and Registration Slip for future reference.
- Candidate employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above discrepancy(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PH Applicants shall be followed as per Government Guidelines. Relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PH Applicants will be as per Govt. guidelines (i.e. 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 for PH Applicants).
- Applicants will be allowed to appear for the Written Test only with Admit Card and not with the Registration Slip.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- The selected Applicants will be required to execute a bond to serve the company for a minimum period of 4 years (including training period) at the time of joining.
How to apply (method of application submission):
If you want to apply online, then visit official website of PDIL (www.pdilin.com) and fill an application form between 25th June 2010 and 10th July 2010. No other means / mode of applications shall be accepted. Candidate who is applying online must have valid Email ID at least one year from the date of application. Before filling on-line applications, candidates have to submit an application for the job in the prescribed format and should be drawn in favour of “Projects & Development India Limited” payable at Noida/Delhi along with an A/C payee Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) on or before July 20, 2010. SC/ST/PH Applicants are fully exempted for payment of fee. The demand draft payable at locations other than Noida / Delhi will not be accepted. Fill the DD details on the web page. Money order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
Take a print of the filled-in registration slip duly signed and photograph pasted on it along with Demand Draft and required documents w.r.t. age proof, qualification, %age of marks, Caste Certificate / PH Certificate etc. should be sent by post. Original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. Candidates must write his/her name and the registration number on the reverse of the demand draft. Candidates should use only pins for fastening all documents / demand drafts. Super scribe the envelope with the post applied for along with the Discipline & Code Number.
Address for posting of registration slips
Post Bag No. 31
Kalkaji Post Office
Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019
Get complete Details about PDIL Recruitment 2010 from http://www.pdilin.com/jobs/16-80-MT-10%20WEB%20ADVT.pdf
For online application, visit http://www.pdilin.com/jobs.html