Through official website of Lucknow University (http://lkouniv.ac.in), students who are going to attend JEE B.Ed. 2010 on June 19, 2010 can download their Admit Card for JEE B.Ed. 2010.
About University of Lucknow:
www.lkouniv.ac.in is the official website of Lucknow University. The University of Lucknow is situated in the city of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Lucknow University was established in law by the Governor General on November 25, 1920. It is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC). Other accreditations like National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC); National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE); Bar Council of India (BCI) are also included in it.
JEE B.Ed. exam is conducted by Lucknow University in Uttar Pradesh. UP JEE B.Ed. exam 2010 will be arranged on 19th June, 2010. Students who are appearing for JEE B.Ed. 2010 entrance exam can download their Admit Card by entering Barcode number/Form number then click on ‘submit’ option. You will get your Centre Information and you can also print your admit card, printing option is available on the next page. In case, you don’t know your Barcode number/Form number, then student first name and father’s first name and click on ‘submit’ button.
The candidates who do not receive their admit cards up to May 2, 2010 can follow the given procedure to obtain the JEE B Ed Exam 2010 duplicate admit card:
- First, you have to log on to the University of Lucknow website www.lkouniv.ac.in and click on the link for Duplicate B.Ed Admit Card.
- Now, enter the form number and date of birth in the correct format and click on the button for printing admit card.
- After that, you have to drawn bank draft for Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only) in favor of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, payable at Lucknow.
- Fill the details of the bank draft and put your signature.
- Now, report to the designated place at the Nodal Center and receive the duplicate admit card.
- Moreover, the duplicate admit cards will be issued only from May 2, 2010 to May 4, 2010 at respective Nodal Centers.
In case, you have lost your admit card then you can see it on the official website of Lucknow University. If you want, you can also print the card by using printer.
- Duplicate admit cards will be issued from May 2-4, 2010, 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Duplicate Admit cards will be issued only to the candidate who has to report in person.
- Duplicate admit cards will be issued to the candidate only from the Nodal center which has been allotted to the candidate.
- No duplicate admit card will be issued without print out of the form from the website.
- The fees for duplicate admit card will be received only by bank draft. Cash will not be accepted.
- The minimum educational qualification requisite for the admission in B.Ed. Classes shall be
- A graduate degree of University established by law in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- A graduate degree of University established by law with a minimum of 45% marks in case of other candidates
- The application fee is non-refundable. Though, every effort will be made to ensure that such candidates do not submit application forms. However, if any such candidate sends the application by post, his application money will not be refunded.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear at the JEE B.Ed. 2010 who have already passed the qualifying examination on the date of submission of their application for appearing at the JEE B.Ed. 2010.
- Applications of all those candidates who have not passed the qualifying examination on the date of application will be rejected.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories shall be as per the rules of the U.P. Government (Details).
- Weightage will be provided as per rules.
University of Lucknow
Lucknow – 226 006