The website of Visa is www.Visa.com/eClaims, where you can register purchases or file eclaims online. Auto rental collision damage waiver, warranty manager service, purchase security and return protection are several benefits that may be included in your Visa Card. You can file claims under your Visa protection program, if something happens.
An online service center, Product Protection eClaims enables Visa cardholders to take advantage of their benefit programs speedily and simply. Purchase Security, Extended Protection, Price Protection, Warranty Manager, Return Protection and Personal Identity Theft benefit programs provided on qualified cards are made possible through the collaborative efforts of numerous business partners, all of whom are committed to serving you, the cardholder. By the benefit administrator, the Product Protection eClaims site is brought to you.
To access Visa which makes it possible to manage your money easily with online registration and purchases, please visit www.Visa.com. You have to register online and activate the card, to get the card benefits. The online admittance is available for personal and business users and it is free, convenient and simple for visa customers. These purchases can be online or offline purchases, all you require to understand what purchases are eligible. You have to reject the benefits presented by the merchants, to get the claims from Visa. Then you can use your card to claim the benefits and they will revisit to your card.
You may also get harm defense or guard beside sufferers from burglary, if you buy certain products with your Visa Card. You can file it at www.visa.com/eclaims for all your Visa protection claims filing.
If you rent an automobile from car rental companies such as Dollar, Hertz, Alamo and others, then you may be frequently asked if you want to buy insurance.
With your qualified Visa card, complete the whole rental transaction to activate the coverage and if offered by the auto rental company, then refuse the rental company’s collision damage waiver (CDW) coverage.
Using the internet to file, you can use the NMDWS On-Line E-Claims System. To use this service, you must have a computer connected to the internet. Anyone who has filed by phone may also use the On-Line Claims System.
You can use the E-Claims System:
- By going to the NMDWS On-Line E-Claims System webpage, register for an account and select “Claimant Login”. You will need your Social Security number, date of birth, and mother’s maiden name. You will select a Personal Identification Number (PIN). Be confident to write down your PIN.
- Log in to your account by going to the NMDWS On-Line E-Claims System page. Select “Claimant Login”.
- For filing your claim report, pursue the online instructions. Make a note of the date and time you filed.
- To prevent someone else from seeing your account information, log out of the system.
- File each week you claim benefits. When the E-Claims System is obtainable, you may file Sunday through Saturday of each week.